What is Oxygen Therapy? Oxygen Therapy Treatment uses supplemented oxygen to help the body enhance the growth of new tissues, help treat conditions, and rid the body of impurities.
Are you interested in detoxifying your body while improving your memory?
Call (305) 705-0777 to find out if LiveO2 Oxygen Therapy is right for you
At Aventura Wellness and Rehab Center, our doctors offer Oxygen Therapy to initiate durable and long-lasting health improvements that can be obtained in 3-10 sessions.
Oxygen Therapy can:
- Increase stem cell growth
- Increase white blood cell production
- Increase oxygen levels in tissues
- Reduce edema
- Can improve range of motion
- Increase collagen production
- Increase reparative tissues
- Enhance new blood vessel growth
- Increase oxygen perfusion around wounds
- Stimulate capillary growth
- Increase the production of Osteoblasts and Osteoclasts
- Help prevent infection
- Destroy harmful bacteria, viruses and parasitic infections
- Help fight hepatitis and yeast overgrowth
- Can improve lung function
- Decrease inflammation
- Reduce pain and relaxes tired muscles
- Relieve stress
- Speed up the metabolic process
Live O2 Therapy
Live Oxygen therapy treatment is a method that allows the cells in your body to absorb large amounts of oxygen. This is achieved by exercising while breathing high levels of oxygen. Live O2 therapy is done in 15-minute sessions. During these sessions, the oxygen will rush into your cells, allowing for the healing process to occur. Live O2 therapy can do everything Hyperbaric therapy (HBOT) does, and more. LiveO2 Oxygen therapy is a non-surgical and non-pharmaceutical treatment.
LiveO2 Oxygenation helps the body:
- Recover from fatigue
- Maintain vitality
- Improves your immune system
- Increases energy
- Enhances memory and processing speed
- Decreases inflammation
- Aid in specific medical treatment
- Improves the immune system
- Improves athletic performance and recovery
- And more!
Oxygen Therapy for Healing
It is well known that oxygen has a significant role in wound healing. Oxygen stimulates new blood cell creation and helps the body’s natural growth factors to grow new skin. In addition to helping the body heal wounds, LiveO2 is a simple process that can be used to prevent or address health problems that may occur due to inadequate oxygen delivery.
To learn more about oxygen therapy in Miami, Hollywood, Miami Gardens, Hialeah, Coral Gables, or any city in Miami-Dade County, call us at (305) 705-0777 to schedule an appointment.