Expect nothing but the best. This has been my driving force throughout my life.
Never settling for mediocrity, and never accepting status quo allows me to bring the latest advancements available to help our patients succeed even where other doctors may have failed.
Upon graduating from school with a physical therapy degree, I was fortunate that my first opportunity had me working with the Miami Heat rehabilitating injured players. During this time, I quickly realized that healthcare was a field I loved, but traditional medicine seemed to have limited solutions for the problems patients were facing.
As I continued to work in close contact with top physicians in the area, I saw these limitations first-hand and knew there had to be more. I began searching for a more specific field where I could align my beliefs with what I thought would benefit patients most.
Eventually I met a doctor who explained health, the body and human potential exactly as I believed. I researched the field and 6 months later returned to school for my Doctorate in Chiropractic.
Postgraduate Certifications & Training
- Peer Reviewed Published Author
- Post graduate work from Harvard and SUNY Buffalo medical school Jacobs school of medicine and biomedical sciences
- Intensive Care Certified Clear Scoliosis Institute
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Certified in Parts 1-4
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Certified in Physical Therapy
- Licensed in Florida
- Florida Chiropractic Association – Member
- International Chiropractic Association – Member
- Advanced Training Pettibon Spinal Biomechanics
- Graston Technique – Certified
- Voted one of America’s Top Chiropractors for “Spinal Care & Regeneration” by the Consumer Research Council of America
Our goal is to help create a healthier and more active community and provide a quality of life that many believed was previously unattainable before coming to our facility.
We should be living active and pain free lives! We provide a unique blended approach of structural corrective and functional enhancement techniques. Patients who are committed to changing their lives and creating new habits get the best results in our office. It is deeply fulfilling to help moms and dads be able pick up their children again, grandparents regaining control of their lives, and watch children grow up healthy.
I never settled for second best and I believe neither should you. I invite you to come see why we are different, why we succeed and why your life will change for the better.
“Thanks for visiting our site. I look forward to meeting you in person and learning how we may be of service to you. Give our office a call, or email me using the link below and let’s arrange a time to explore your options.”